Date: 16th September 2020
Time: 7pm for 7.30pm Start
Dress: Lounge Suit
Price: £75 includes VAT
Price for members and guests £75.00
3 course dinner including reception drinks, beef main course, wine
Bedroom accommodation if needed is available at a reduced rate.
About Caledonian Club
The Club moved from St James’s during the World War II, the current Clubhouse in Halkin Street opened in October 1946 and is named after Halkin Castle, the Duke of Westminster’s seat in Flintshire. Built in 1907 as a private residence of Hugh Morrison to the design of Detmar Blow, Number 9 was last mansion house of its kind to be built in London. The elegant simplicity of the exterior is neatly juxtaposed by sympathetic internal proportions. The Club is constantly evolving in line with membership expectations. A new five-storey wing with terrace garden was officially opened in 2006 by Her Majesty The Queen.