Leadership, Motivation & Managing Change
with Dr Dann
13.05.2020 & 21.05.2020
Dress Code – Collar, Tie and Jacket
Time: 9.15am for 10am start – 4.30pm finish
Education Points: 6
- Introductions – ice breaker
- How Good Are We? – at leading, motivating and introducing change
- Brainstorm – how can we improve?
- Leadership Styles – the changing patterns of leadership
- Leadership Styles – questionnaire and analysis
- The 360 degree leader
LEADERSHIP : CREATING A WINNING CULTURE
- Workplace Culture – formal and informal leaders
- Targets – and winning teams
- Coaching and Correcting
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Exercise
- What We Know!
- What Motivates
- What Discourages
- Being Flexible
INTRODUCING CHANGE (1)
- The Principles of Change Management
- When, Where & How?
- Resistance to Change
INTRODUCING CHANGE (2)
- Your Experience
- The Practicalities
- Managing and leading change
- Communication and Measuring Results
- Develop a Personal Plan
- Summary – Key Points
- Seminar Feedback
About Dr. Dann
We are passionate about bringing results and change through training. We train with freshness, fun, energy, care and enthusiasm and take joy in watching those with whom we work make changes in their working lives.
David Dann has a wealth of experience working with private, government and educational bodies both in the UK and internationally for more than 15 years.
We believe in honesty, communication and openness in how we interact with our clients and participants. Similarly, we will look for a real commitment to change from your management team, and a congruent set of values, before undertaking any assignment.
We actively support our local community and a range of national charities and are committed to a set of environmentally friendly policies.
9 Halkin St, Belgravia, London SW1X 7DR
The Northern, Palatine Road,
West Didsbury, Manchester, M20 3YA